Hello friend, today I will tell you the process for how to generate XML sitemap in 20 seconds for your New blogger. Before start we have to know some information regarding XML sitemap.
A XML (Extensible Markup Language) Sitemap is a text file that has been used to detail all URLs on a website. A sitemap is an XML file that contains an inventory of pages of an internet site alongside additional information about each page (such as when it had been last updated, what proportion importance for that specific page, how often it always changes and the way it’s associated with other pages). With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the crawlers see the entire structure of a site and retrieve it more efficiently.
In general, an XML sitemap may be a thanks to tell search engines about webpages on your site, in order that each and each page of your site are often indexed by the main search engines.
Why Does Every Website Need An XML Sitemap?
The simple answer is to Get your website listed altogether major search engines.
Maybe, because sometimes the program couldn’t approach some pages on your site. Having an XML sitemap helps make sure that pages on your website are being crawled and indexed by search engines which none of the pages is inadvertently missed by the normal crawling process. this is often particularly helpful if your internal linking structure isn’t good or if you’ve got an outsized or complex site.
- A brand-new website with only a few back-links.
- A website features a large archive of content pages that aren’t well linked to every other. i.e Complex navigational structure.
- A website features a sizable number of dynamic pages.
- A website with tons of pages.
Google doesn’t guarantee that the pages included in your Sitemap(s) are going to be crawled or indexed. Even without a sitemap, program crawlers can discover new pages on their own, however, a sitemap makes this process more efficient and effective.
How To Generate XML Sitemap For Your New Blogger Blog
This process is valid for both regular Blogger blogs (i.e. a blogspot.com address) and also the self-hosted Blogger blogs that use a custom domain.
Here’s what you need to do to expose your blog’s complete site structure to search engines with the help of an XML sitemap.
Here’s what you would like to try to show your blog’s complete site structure to look engines with the assistance of an XML sitemap.
- Open the and type the full address of your Blogger blog.
2. Click the Generate Sitemap button and this tool will instantly create the XML file
Copy text to your clipboard.
1. Next, go to your Blogger.com dashboard, navigate to Settings –> Search Preferences, enable Custom robots.txt option (available in the Crawling and Indexing section). Paste the XML sitemap here and save your changes.
1. And we are done. Search engines will automatically discover your XML sitemap files via the robots.txt file and you don’t
Internally, the XML sitemap generator counts all the blog posts that are available in your Blogger blog. It then splits the posts in batches of 500 posts each and generates multiple XML feed batch. Thus search engines discover every single post on your blog since be these XML sitemaps.ping them manually.
2. PS: If switched from Blogger to WordPress, it still to submit XML sitemaps of your old Blogspot blog as aid search engines discover your new WordPress blog posts and pages